Here are signs that tell you are a bored expat:
- You finally admit that you are bored.
- You become allergic to all touristy places.
- You have been single like forever.
- You don’t know anyone anymore.
- You are running out of new things to do, so you embrace things you don’t like to do.
- You have travelled to nearly all neighboring countries.
- Still, you are horrified at the idea of staying in the country over a long weekend.
- You constantly contemplate on moving to another city.
- Your dream job is still not happening.
- You know you’ll be back on Bored Expat to look for interesting things.
Thought of more reasons? Share in the comment below.